About a life devoted to the love for Folklore, Mythology, Legends and.....Art

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Following the yellow brick road; My new column at FaeZine



Great news, the summer 2009 issue of FaeZine is online! Faezine is a wonderful new E-zine filled with inspiring, interesting, enlightening stories written by artists, writers, musicians, artisans and believers.

"Nice, but why do you mention it in your blog and what does it have to do with you?" You might think.
Well, apart from the fact the e-zine is just wonderful I am delighted to announce I am one of their new columnists! In my column, Following the yellow brick road, I tell about the places I visited which are related to folklore and legends. Each of the stories will be accompanied by photographs and an illustration.

So, wait no longer and head over to FaeZine.....

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on having your own column! That's wonderful and well-deserved! and thank you so much for giving the link to Fae-zine. I hadn't heard of it before and I love it. I'm going to pass the link on to some other people that love all things Fae.

    ReplyDelete