About a life devoted to the love for Folklore, Mythology, Legends and.....Art

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Short update on the Tell me a Story Project

Here's a short update on the project as I want to keep you informed why I am not posting new stories and illustrations as often as I used to.
Due to the large amount of custom-orders and a lot of regular sales I have a lot on my mind and as I don't want to rush my drawings I think it is best if I just take it easy on the project for a while. This does not mean I won't be posting new stories at all, just not as much as I used to.

I will however launch a dedicated website within two weeks, just need to do some finishing and then it is able to go live. The focus will thus be on PR during November. But once the Christmas-rush has passed and we are all sitting at home near the tree, watching the chimney for Santa, I will pick up where I left and illustrate a new story every week.

Thus, if you have submitted a story which I haven't illustrated yet, I will come to it and appreciate it a lot. Of course if you haven't you can still send in new stories! They are always welcome and very much appreciated.

For those who are not familiar with the project, and would also like to see their story get illustrated, please check out my previous blog post here: LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment